Pages

Monday, 8 July 2013

Cheeky

Meet Mr and Mrs Cheeky ....



These two are getting cheekier and cheekier by the day.

Miss J is that one year old cheeky. You know the type - look at me I'm so cute, look at me, how clever am I, look at me, I can stand up in my high chair or the pram or on the chair or anything I shouldn't even try standing up on!! That type of cheeky.

LL, well he's just plain and simple three year old cheeky - answering back, you say do that but I'll do this, I don't want to go to bed, I don't want to eat this food, I don't want to brush my teeth, I don't want to have a bath, I want to do what I want to do when I want to do it, no no no no no and some more no, kind of cheeky.

Both types have two things in common - they are trying and they are tiring.

But at the end of the day they both make me smile as it's all part of growing up, and learning, and pushing the boundaries, and working out who they are.

Plus those cheeky smiles, well they are pretty cute!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen any posts from you for a bit so i thought i'd just pop by and say Hi. hope you and your gang are well x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...